Adobe InCopy CC 2017 Portable
InCopy CC. Collaborate with copywriters and editors. InCopy lets copywriters and editors style text, track changes, and make simple layout modifications to a document while designers work on the same document simultaneously in Adobe InDesign — all without overwriting each other’s contributions.
• Footnotes that span columns
• Open type enhancements
• Modernized user interface
• Work with glyphs more easily
• Place images into tables
• Easy application of shading to text; includes controls for offsets and more
• Place Gun for adding borders to tables
• New Find Previous command
• Shortcuts and preferences memory when you update to latest version
• Footnote enhancements that respect text wrap
• Color swatch folders for better swatch management
• Drag-and-drop table editing
• HiDPI and Retina display support in Windows
• Adobe Typekit integration
• Typekit font syncing
• Quicker font searching
• Simplified hyperlink creation
• Different page views when editing
• Improved copyfitting while you work
• Save to Cloud command that makes your files available on any device
• Recently used fonts
• Middle Eastern language support
What’s New in Adobe InCopy CC (2017):
InCopy CC 2017 release addresses designers’ most pressing needs and renders everyday workflows frictionless with speedier app performance, unparalleled stability, and time-saving features.
Footnotes that span columns
Now, while working with a multi-column text frame, you have the option to insert a footnote that spans across multiple columns. Select the Span Footnotes Across Columns option in the Document Footnote Options to enable this feature. Based on the selection, this option makes all the footnotes in the document either span across the columns or revert to the original behavior.
The option to span footnotes across columns is enabled by default for a new document created in InCopy CC 2017. However, the option is disabled by default for an existing document created in an earlier version.
With this release of InCopy, OpenType properties are now more discoverable. When selecting text or a text frame, you can click a badge that contextually displays the OpenType properties applicable to the text selected. Additionally, you can now preview how a particular OpenType property looks. If mixed fonts are present in the selection, then OpenType properties for all the fonts is displayed.
In-context menu for text frame selection
Apply OpenType properties to more than just one character. Now, when you select a text frame or text in a text frame, InCopy identifies the applicable OpenType properties for the selected text and provides an option to apply them.
In-context support for Ordinals and Ligatures
The support for in-context menu, which was earlier available for Alternates and Fractions, is now extended to Ordinals and Ligatures (discretionary/standard). So now, when you select 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and so on, InCopy automatically suggests applying the Ordinal property to it. The ordinals are restricted to the English ordinals as of now.
Also, if you select ‘st’ from the word Start and a discretionary ligature exists for the characters, InCopy suggests that you apply that property. The same is applicable for standard ligatures.
OpenType fonts usually have some Stylistic sets in them. InCopy display these stylistic sets as Set 1, Set 2, and so on. It is hard to figure out from the name what kind of stylistic set this may be. With this feature, the name of the stylistic set provided by the Font Developer is leveraged and shown at various places in InCopy wherever they are referenced.
Hyperlinks panel performance
In previous versions of InCopy, if your document included many hyperlinks connected to the hyperlinks panel, it used to load slowly. With this release, the Hyperlinks panel loads much more quickly and gives much improved performance over previous versions.
– Intel® Pentium® 4 or AMD Athlon® 64 processor
– Microsoft Windows 7 with Service Pack 1, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10
– 2 GB of RAM (4 GB recommended)
– 2 GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on removable flash storage devices)
– 1024 x 768 display (1280 x 800 recommended) with 32-bit video card
– Adobe® Flash® Player 10 software required to export SWF files
– Internet connection and registration are necessary for required software activation, membership validation, and access to online services.*
PASSWORD : www.ngedown.com
Tags: #Adobe Apps