BlueStacks App Player with SuperSU & SuperUser
BlueStacks App Player lets you run apps from your phone fast and fullscreen on Windows and Mac. Over 5 million people around the world use top apps like Angry Birds Space, Kik Messenger, Where’s My Water and more on their laptops with BlueStacks. It took 10 engineers two years to build the complex “LayerCake” technology that enables this to happen – but you get to experience it free while in beta.
Homepage : http://www.bluestacks.com/
– SuperSu : Only for Intel Processor.
– SuperUser : Works for all processor !
1. Click on BlueStacks Settings
2. Choose Change Keyboard Settings
3. Choose AT Translated Set 2 Keyboard
4. Then click on Setup Keyboard Layouts
5. Set to English ( US ) and if you done, click on back
RAR PASSWORD : www.ngedown.com