BlueStacks HD App Rooted Mod
BlueStacks is an easy to use and powerful App Player which is designed to run Android OS and apps on Windows PCs with instant switch between Android and Windows. No reboot is required. End consumers can now enjoy their favorite Android apps on Windows PCs. Android apps can appear either as icons on the Windows desktop, or within a full-blown Android environment. BlueStacks helps PC manufacturers to ride the Android momentum by enabling Android apps on x86-based tablets, netbooks, notebooks, convertibles and AiO Windows PCs.
• Run Android applications in full-screen and not only.
• Through the cloud download your application from the phone to Windows.
• In 16 player preinstalled applications and you can play them if there is no number.
• Ability to set an unlimited number of applications.
• Ability to play 3D games (cache).
• You can set a home screen (Launcher) to replace the standard, etc.
• Sync with your Android device will allow you to make calls, send SMS, take pictures and more.
• Has a lot of settings and system settings Android (Although they are slightly trimmed)
• Knows how to install applications from a computer at the touch of them
• Ability to obtain Root (full access to the file system, etc.)
• You can set Google Play, simply speaking market.
• BlueStacks great friends with ADB is a very big plus, if you really want, you can change the firmware.
• Ability to turn in FastBoot and Recovery.
• BluesStacks has virtual disk, such as SD Card, Data, and a few others. Which again gives you the opportunity to do a lot of “body” motions with it and enjoy all its charms.
• Ability to obtain Root (full access to the file system)
• Simple Launcher Interface
• SuperUser Support
• SuperSu Support
• Import Windows Files directly from your PC to bluestacks
• Root Explorer Support
• Advanced Calculator Support
• Clock, Camera, and other accessories support
• Root Checker Support
• Build in Media Player which run mp3, mp4 and many other formats easily
• Many more…
• To run 3D games need support virtualization technology Intel® VT-x or AMD-V ™
• To install the BlueStacks need a video card that supports OpenGL 2.0 or later
• To start BlueStacks need about 1GB of RAM, otherwise you run the risk of “infinite loading”.
• For optimum performance, BlueStacks is highly desirable to update your graphics card drivers
• NVIDIA – (WHQL – certified, stable drivers. Beta – unstable, but can increase in speed)
• AMD RADEON – (Download drivers – Category components: Desktop / Notebook Graphics)
• INTEL – (family of products: graphics adapters)
How to Run Speed Up BlueStacks ?
• Press Start Button with “R” Key
• Search the regedit in newly opened windows
• Click on HEKY_LOCAL_MACHINE >>> SOFTWARE
• Then select Bluestacks >>> Android >>> Hit enter on Memory and replace 300 to 600; then click on decimal and click “OK”
• That’s it; you will have successfully speed up your bluestacks
How to Install?
• Run given app as an administrator
• Just wait and follow the instructions during installation of setup into your PC
• After Completing the installation; Bluestacks will automatically launch; just select some options which will appear on screen
• That’s it. Now run your all apps which supports the Android 4.4.4 and earlier
PASSWORD : www.ngedown.com