FaceRig Pro | 5.4 GB
FaceRig is a program enabling anyone with a webcam to digitally embody awesome characters. It is meant to be an open creation platform so everybody can make their own characters, backgrounds or props and import them into FaceRig.
– Real time head and expression tracking in an input video stream, (also with audio analysis).
– Combining tracked data with additional virtual puppeteering input.
– On-the-fly animation re-targeting for the tracked data and applying the animation on a user selected 3d model, with audio processing (voice alteration)
– Rendering and lighting the animated model in real time, in a user selected background.
– Encoding the rendered video and sending it further as output from a virtual webcam (it basically intercepts webcam input, and swaps the images captured by your real webcam with the fantastic content before sending it further).
– Provide the interface for tuning the parameters of all operations above.
– Open creation platform: you can make your own models (outside of FaceRig), import and use them as your avatars. The models need to be created according to a set of published specs.
The differences between the basic version and the Pro DLC are:
– with FaceRig Classic, you are allowed to monetize videos on Youtube/Twitch or similar only as long as you make less than $500 monthly revenue generated from the channels where you post this content. This includes ad-based revenue and voluntary donations (one time or recurrent such as a Patreon).
– with the FaceRig Pro DLC, you are allowed to monetize videos on Youtube/Twitch regardless of the monthly revenue.
– content created with FaceRig Classic that is made public is governed by the Creative Commons license, while content created with the Pro DLC can be made available under whatever license you see fit, as long as it’s not being directly sold (see below for unrestricted commercial use – with FaceRig Studio).
– FaceRig Pro does not bring new assets, technical features or improvements to FaceRig Classic. If you only want to use it for fun, with friends and family there is no reason why you would need the more expensive Pro DLC, except if you want to further support the FaceRig development effort.
OS: Windows® 7 or later
Processor: AMD Athlon II X4 645 3.10 GHz or
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GT220 or equivalent
DirectX: Version 9.0
RAR PASSWORD : www.ngedown.com