Proteus with Advanced Simulation | 255 MB
Labcenter Electronics a leading developer of electronics CAD (schematic, simulation and PCB autorouting) software has released an update (SP1) to Proteus 8.3 – is the latest release of the Proteus Design Suite CAD Software. Proteus 8.3 was largely based around re-working the way in which we transition from PCB Layout (ECAD) through to mechanical layout (MCAD). Over the last few years the STEP file format has become the de-facto standard for data exchange and we have therefore implemented full support in the Version 8.3 release.
- Support for MCAD data exchange via STEP and IGES file formats. Both import of component STEP/IGES files and export of the resulting STEP Assembly is supported (requires L2 or higher).
- Extensive modifications to existing libraries to include pre-supplied STEP files for radial electrolytics, connectors and some other common parts.
- Support for multiple track editing operations and enhancements to track necking.
- Enhanced support for design re-use via sub-circuit binding on the Replicate command.
- Enhancement of print sets in ARES to allow paste and soldermask prints alongside copper layers.
- Addition of single layer options for keepout objects (ctx menu command on the keepout object).
- Significant rework of the PDF output to address various issues with the existing implementation. Also added SVG output.
- Addition of MSP430G2x variant set.
- Addition of PIC18F45K50 variant set.
- Addition of ILI9341 TFT LCD (SPI Mode Only) and associated Arduino Shield