Windows Media Center for Windows 10 | 110 MB
Windows Media Center is back – not officially – but is back! With Windows 10 Microsoft has decreed the end of Windows Media Center, and decided to give users a new DVD player app . This choice is not liked by many and is certainly a worthy replacement for the old Windows multimedia application.
To (re) install Windows Media Center in your device with Windows 10 you just follow the following steps:
1. Download and extract WindowsMediaCenter_10.0.10134.0.zip
2. Click with the right mouse button on the file _TestRights.cmd and click Run as administrator.
3. Wait until a new command prompt appears empty; if this does not happen, restart your PC and rerun the guide from step 2.
4. Click with the right mouse button on the file Installer.cmd and click Run as administrator .
5. Wait until you see the message Press any key to exit .
6. Type in the search box Media Center (or alternatively go to the Start menu – All app – Windows Accessories – Media Center ).
If you want to uninstall Media Center simply by clicking the right mouse button on the file Uninstaller.cmd and selecting Run as administrator.
Homepage : www.microsoft.com
Credits : MDL & Thanks to abbodi1406 & djong12 [MDL] –> Developer
BINBOX PASSWORD : 1TsWcwfD
RAR PASSWORD : www.ngedown.com